We are looking for a Government Relations coordinator to support the daily operation of GE Hungary Vice President’s team, in 40 hours weekly. Main responsibilities include working closely with the manager to prepare comprehensive action plans for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation.
• Support the work of the Vice President as a Cabinet Leader, throughout cross-business tasks, concerning all GE businesses present in Hungary and its relations to government and high-level business partners
• Liaise with partners to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Creating role specific documentations, presentations based on research and analysis on related fields, as well as providing administrative support to office management
• Facilitating and coordinating, as well as tracking, of day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of a contract
• Writing project schedules for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities.
• Communicating all the requirements and commitments for each project or assignment towards senior leadership and team members as well
• Adopting a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
• Relevant university degree
• Ability to work 40h/week
• Strong interest in public policy, politics, and current events
• Ability to articulate business strategies with appropriate manner and formulate concise solutions to complex problems
• Ability to monitor and analyze current political issues/policies
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with team members and outside contacts of all levels
• Analytical approach
• Strong MS Office knowledge
• Advanced English and Hungarian knowledge (written/verbal)
• Successful applicant must be legally eligible to enter an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
• Team player
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently on projects
• Critical thinking
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
**Locations:** Hungary; Budapest